The Buyer’s Agent performs the “grunt’ work on your behalf. There are many unforseen obstacles and hidden requirements that go along with purchasing a home successfully. Our agents will help you to avoid the many potential problems that lay-in-wait. That is why is in your best interest to use a City of Lakes Realty Buyer’s Agent. We will guide you through the home buying process all the way to a successful closing and all at No Cost To You. The home seller pays a listing commission to the Seller’s Agent’s Broker, who pays part of the listing commission to the Buyer’s Agent’s Broker, who then pays the Buyer’s Agent, so you get free, professional help throughout the entire home buying process.
Your City of Lakes Realty Buyer’s Agent will do the following for You:
- Help Identify properties that best fit your needs and search criteria, then show you those properties.
- Help you analyze not only the current and likely future market value of the property, but also the value to you in terms of neighborhoods, schools, driving distances, parks and shopping.
- Negotiate on your behalf and in always in your very best interest.
- Provide you with assistance and guidance with mortgages, insurance, warranties, inspections and repairs.
- Schedule all activities necessary and meet all legal and regulatory requirements to achieve a successful closing.
The Buyer’s Agent’s objective is to perform all of these and many more activities with professionalism, taking the burden off of you the buyer and provide an easy purchasing process, helping you to make the right home purchase at the right price.