A Career of Independence and Success for Agents
City of Lakes Realty agents are free from the fees and restrictions that many other realty brokerages place on their agents. As an independent City of Lakes Realty agent, you can negotiate listing commission rates without office required minimums for your clients. This allows you to be flexible on both sides of the transaction. Online marketing and document resources are quickly at hand in our intranet system allowing you to manage your business needs in one place.
Be a Part of Something Special
We provide the support and resources to get you where you want to be in your real estate career. You will be a part a vibrant, growing and focused organization that is full of energy and enthusiasm. Our group of agents have many years of combined experience which contributes a crucial part in making ours an increasingly successful organization. We support and serve as a resource for one another to enable everyone in the company to succeed.
Compensation at a City of Lakes Agent is simple and straight forward
We offer a high percentage payout and have Zero monthly fees. Simple as that.
How to Start Your New Career With Us
If you are not yet licensed, you can contact one of the many MN real estate licensing course providers. After you take the three required 30 hour courses of classroom licensing, you will then need to pass the state and national licensing exams.
If you have any questions or would like more information, then please Contact Us and we’ll help you in every way we can.
Interested in opening your own City of Lake Realty office location?
- Grow and operate your office at your own discretion as the primary broker.
- We provide and maintain the company IT resources, marketing databases, website and intranet, phone system. SEO and online lead generation and management.
- We help with Agent office desks, color laser printers, office supplies and equipment to help you to hit the ground running.
- We create and maintain all needed documents and templates.
- Call Robert at: 651-253-0003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors® (MAAR) frequently asked questions.